Hip Kit Club | Dreaming

by - 7/28/2017 06:00:00 PM







Hellohello!

As I show and tell in my Big Picture Class 'Color by Color', there's no need to be afraid of using complementary colors.
They can be used in so many ways, and for this layout I was inspired by the photograph, which already had the complementary colors: blueish fields and orange(ish) sunrise and the hair of my mare.
The grogeous June Hip Kits included some pretty coral papers, so I took some and created the piece with them. And the cool title from Pink Fresh Studio (also included to the kits).
The layout is simple, but I like it still. Especially because I remember how great it was to go riding last winter after long break of being on saddle! The air was crispy, and I enjoyed every single minute.

Thanks for stoppig by!

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!