Hip Kit Club | Family

by - 11/05/2017 06:00:00 AM







Hey there and happy Sunday!

Every Friday over at Hip Kit Club Member Forum (in Facebook, here) is sketch challenge day. One of our designers has prepared a sketch to be inspired, and you can join by creating a layout based on each sketch.
No need to use Hip Kit Club kits, joining and being inspired is much more important.

This last Friday was my turn to do a sample layout and here it is. There's the sketch above too, so hop on board to join us if you'd like to win a gift certificate for Hip Kit Club. Sounds a good deal for me.

The layout is first I did with Hip Kit Club October kits, and I have to say it was all filled with each more prettier papers and embellies. Can't wait to do more!

Thanks for stopping by!

Terhi xx

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!